- “What happens to payouts if not enough cars show up?
The payouts are guaranteed regardless of turnout.
- Are you allowing TS/TD competitors to use the MSD ARC box or the Mallory ignition? Some people feel that this is a definite competitive advantage and borders on traction control
No, the mentioned equipment will not be allowed. We will be using the same rules as NHRA for Ignition/electronic devices, regardless of which track we are at
- Will the payouts be given to the winners in a timely manner?
ABSOLUTELY, all winners will receive a cheque upon the successful completion of the event. The cheques will be dated for the Wednesdy following (3 days later).
- When should competitors pay their entry fees?
Prior to May 1st, 2016. This will ensure their entry into the year end points system and prize fund, enable them to receive contingency money, get preferred parking (when available), receive additional exposure from the Series, express event entry and 4 crew passes for every event.
- What happens if I pre-register and have to miss a race?
If someone who pre-registers (pre-pays)misses a race for any reason, the unused entry fees can be applied to pre-registration the following year.
- Who are cheques made payable to?